UC Berkeley Haas Deadlines & Essays (Class of 2017, Starting Fall 2015)
DEADLINES [table id=145 /]
At Berkeley-Haas, our distinctive culture is defined by four key principles — Question the Status Quo; Confidence Without Attitude; Students Always; and Beyond yourself. We seek candidates from a broad range of cultures, backgrounds, and industries who demonstrate a strong cultural fit with our program and defining principles. Please use the following essays as an opportunity to reflect on and share with us the values, experiences, and accomplishments that have helped shape who you are.(Learn more about Berkeley-Haas' Defining Principles).
- Describe an experience that has fundamentally changed the way you see the world. How did this transform you? (400-500 word maximum)
- What is your most significant professional accomplishment? (200-300 word maximum)
- What is your desired post-MBA role and at what company or organization? In your response, please specifically address sub-questions a., b., and c. a. How is your background compelling to this company? b. What is something you would do better for this company than any other employee? c. Why is an MBA necessary and how will Haas specifically help you succeed at this company? (500-600 word maximum for 3a, 3b, and 3c combined)
- (Optional) Please feel free to provide a statement concerning any information you would like to add to your application that you haven't addressed elsewhere. (500 word maximum)
- (Optional) If not clearly evident, please discuss ways in which you have demonstrated strong quantitative abilities, or plan to strengthen quantitative abilities. You do not need to list courses that appear on your transcript. (250 word maximum)