Michigan Ross Deadlines, Essays & Recommendation Letter Questions (Class of 2016, Starting 2014)
[table id=116 /]
1. Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
2. a) What about your professional experiences has led you to determine that business school is the right next step? (150 words)
b) As you have researched MBA programs, what actions have you taken to learn more about Ross and what has led you to believe that Ross is the right MBA program for you? (150 words)
c) What career do you plan to pursue after business school and why? (150 words)
3. Describe a time in your career when you were frustrated or disappointed. What advice would you give to a colleague who was dealing with a similar situation? (400 word maximum)
4. Optional question: Is there anything not addressed elsewhere in the application that would like the Admissions Committee to know about you to evaluate your candidacy? (300 word maximum)
1. Please comment on the context of your interaction with the applicant. If applicable, briefly describe the applicant's role in your organization.
2. How does the candidate's performance compare to other well-qualified individuals in similar roles?
3. Please describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant's response (more recent examples preferred).
4. Please provide any additional comments about the applicant's performance, potential, or personal qualities you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee.