Goizueta Deadlines, Essays & Recommendation Questions (Class of 2019, Entering 2017)
[table ID = 206 /]
- Define your short-term post-MBA career goals. How are your professional strengths, past experience and personal attributes aligned with these goals? (300 word limit)
- The business school is named for Roberto C. Goizueta, former Chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, who led the organization for 16 years, extending its global reach, quadrupling consumption, building brand responsibility, and creating unprecedented shareholder wealth. Mr. Goizueta's core values guide us in educating Principled Leaders for Global Enterprise. Provide an example of your leadership - professional or personal - and explain what you learned about yourself through the experience. (300 word limit)
- Complete one of the following statements. (250 word limit)
- I am passionate about...
- The best piece of advice I've received is...
- The best day of my life was...
- A personal goal I want to accomplish is...
- Share with the committee and your future classmates a fun or noteworthy fact about you. (25 word limit)
Optional Essay: If you have additional information or feel there are extenuating circumstances which you would like to share with the MBA Admissions Committee (i.e. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, academic performance issues or areas of weakness in application). Please limit your response to 250 words.
How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
What characteristics or attributes best describe the applicant?
In what area is the applicant most exceptional?
In what area does the applicant need the most improvement?
How well do you feel the applicant handles disappointment or differences of opinion?
Please indicate to which group you are comparing this candidate (i.e., coworkers, MBA graduates, etc.)