Columbia Business School Deadlines, Essays & Recommendation Letter Questions (Class of 2016, Starting 2014)
[table id=112 /]
Given your individual background, why are you pursuing a Columbia MBA at this time? (Maximum 500 words)
Columbia Business School is located in the heart of the world's business capital - Manhattan. How do you anticipate that New York City will impact your experience at Columbia? (Maximum 250 words)
Please view the videos below:
What will the people in your Cluster be pleasantly surprised to learn about you? (Maximum 250 words)
An optional fourth essay will allow you to discuss any issues that do not fall within the purview of the required essays.
We ask recommenders to consider the following guidelines when writing their recommendations:
- Your relationship to the applicant.
- The applicant’s performance.
- Strengths and weaknesses of the applicant.
- The applicant’s interpersonal skills.
- The applicant’s written and spoken communication skills.
- How does the applicant accept constructive criticism or handle conflicts?
- How effective are the applicant’s interpersonal skills in the workplace?
- The most important thing you would like the Admissions Committee to know.